Saturday, January 2, 2010

SAP ABAP

having been working over 4 years of asp.net web development, Luickly I got a new IT career to turn my attentions from .net programming area into SAP ABAP programming area due to the outperformance of my .net programming jobs.

At the beginging of getting SAP Netweaver 7.01 2009 training course from SAP Australia Pty Ltd, I felt excited and confused in matching my existing .net OO programming knowledge with ABAP workbench technique. I am struggling in getting familar with ABAP codes and programming technique.

After one month of continuing studying with SAP Netweaver software 2009 trial version, finally I can have a clear view of SAP technology. Based on the training from SAP, I upgraded my SAP knowledge and SAP programming skills based on the new ABAP Objects book from SAP Press com web site by myself. Now I can say I have gotten familiar with the modern SAP programming technique. I will create a serial review of SAP ABAP codes here to share ABAP knowledge with you.

No comments: